Shocking: Man Engulfed In Flames After Mobile Phone Catches Fire In His Pocket








Disclaimer:  We do not own and do not claim to own all the images and some contents appearing on our website/ Facebook page. The images and few contents belong to their respective owners, who have copyright over them. The images and some contents are taken from various different sources and we credit them on the end of every content. If you feel that any image violates your copyright, please write to admin@dafcuk.com to have it taken down.








We have seen so many cases of mobile phones catching fire and exploding for different reasons, mostly user negligence. And this horrifying video of a man who was engulfed in flames after his mobile phone battery, allegedly caught fire in his pocket will surely give an intense scare to everyone.
In the video, the man can be seen walking down the street, unaware that his pocket has already caught fire.
fire1

Just seconds upon checking his phone, the fire ignites and quickly spreads in his body.
fire2




The man who suddenly turns into a ball of fire, begins to panic and runs frantically in pain around horrified witnesses.
fire3

Onlookers attempt to help him, one tries to put out the flames using a rug, but failed.
fire4




Until someone throws a large bucket of water at the man that extinguishes the fire.
fire5



Warning.Graphic Content


Source: 1





Previous1 of 1Next










Disclaimer: All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on Dafcuk.com is for awareness purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. The decisions you make about your family's health care are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed herein are not necessarily those held by Dafcuk.com
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow by Email