Man Bites Into KFC Chicken, Turns Out It’s Actually A Lung!!!








Disclaimer:  We do not own and do not claim to own all the images and some contents appearing on our website/ Facebook page. The images and few contents belong to their respective owners, who have copyright over them. The images and some contents are taken from various different sources and we credit them on the end of every content. If you feel that any image violates your copyright, please write to admin@dafcuk.com to have it taken down.








Marc Nichols went into a KFC to buy a regular chicken meal, but it seems that he got more than what he bargained for. He ordered chicken breast, but just after the first bite, he knew that there was something off with his meal. Once he took a bite, he saw the gray, brain like tissue which turned out to be a chicken lung.

The man who got this unpleasant surprise stopped at KFC Labrador for a quick lunch and decided to order the 3 piece box, consisted of 2 wings and a piece of chicken breast for $12.50. He never suspected what was actually in the box until he took the first bite off the breast and looked at the piece of meat. Disgusted by the sight, he spat the chunk of food and complained to the staff, who advised him to call customer service. The KFC spokesperson told him that it was probably a piece of chicken lung or kidney, which due to error was not removed in food preparation. He wasn’t even offered a refund or a replacement meal.



KFC has got to get their act together, because complaints such as these are flying from all around the globe, especially during this last month. In New Zealand a customer found a fly egg in her KFC popcorn chicken just last month.

In addition, in Wellingborough, England, another woman discovered that her KFC chicken meal was full of raw guts and uncooked intestines. She saw some purple spots and pulled it apart, to discover that uncooked entrails and raw giblets have been left inside the meat.

Mark is shocked from this incident and stated that he will never go back to KFC again. He warns other people to be careful with their meals as well because it may happen to them as well. It turns out that when you eat junk food you really get JUNK!

It’s not uncommon for offal to find its way into your meal, even though it’s usually removed in the process of preparation, it can still happen from time to time, the KFC spokesman said after the incident in Australia. He also added that these remains aren’t a health hazard and are completely safe for its customers. It may be safe, but it sure is disgusting, even though we’re not entirely sure how larvae and uncooked intestines are safe for us?
Source: 1 | 2





Previous1 of 1Next










Disclaimer: All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on Dafcuk.com is for awareness purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. The decisions you make about your family's health care are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed herein are not necessarily those held by Dafcuk.com
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow by Email